[OPLINTECH] Digital Signage

Tyson Horton via OPLINTECH oplintech at lists.oplin.org
Thu Jul 13 13:21:30 EDT 2017

We are currently using a Roku stick running an app called QuickESign and
it works great and allows you to manage them via a web interface and
push out to all your devices. When you set them up, it give you a code
on each device so you can then name it for the area that you are running
it in and send scripts to each individual one. We received 2 free Roku
sticks when we signed up. There is a yearly fee, but it isn't horrible
and I have been extremely happy with it so far! We currently have one at
each of our 5 branches and have 5 TV's running at our main branch, all
of which have their own content running on them. Shoot me an email if
you have any questions.

https://quickesign.com/index.php

Screenshot of the device screen

Screenshot of the script screen

Tyson Horton

Systems Administrator

Williams County Public Library

On 7/13/2017 9:05 AM, Paris Robertson via OPLINTECH wrote:

> I was hoping to get some ideas for digital signage for the library.
> I’m looking to mount a panel above the circ desk with rotating library
> content such as programs, highlighted collections, this type of
> thing.  Does anyone have recommendations for what type of panel to
> purchase as well as content management?  How does your library handle
> this currently?  What would you like to see differently in your
> existing setup?
>
> I appreciate any advice.  Thanks in advance!
>
> Paris E. Robertson, Technology Coordinator
>
> Logo USCL WinnerUpper Sandusky Community Library
>
> 301 N. Sandusky Ave.
>
> Upper Sandusky, OH  43351
>
> 419-294-1345 (Voice)
>
> 419-294-4499 (Fax)
>
> probertson at seolibraries.org <mailto:probertson at seolibraries.org>

Tyson Signature

Tyson Horton

Systems Administrator

Williams County Public Library

107 East High Street

Bryan, OH 43506

www.mywcpl.org <http://www.mywcpl.org/>

*/_This message and any response to it may constitute a public record
and thus may be publicly available to anyone who requests it._/*