[OPLINTECH] added to list

Chad Neeper via OPLINTECH oplintech at lists.oplin.org
Wed Jul 26 16:28:03 EDT 2017

there are several defunct @oplin.org addresses stuck in the membership list
on at least OPLINTECH. I didn't check other lists, but presumably they're
there too. There's apparently no self-purging enabled, so presumably
they're probably going to be stuck there "forever". Is there any value to
cleaning them out manually? (Or maybe it 's simply not worth the effort?)

Just noticed it is all.

*Full IT/Computer consulting services -- Specialized in libraries and
schools*