[OPLINTECH] Finding Dell Motherboards and Other Parts

Dave Parvin via OPLINTECH oplintech at lists.oplin.org
Thu Jun 29 17:25:05 EDT 2017

Good afternoon,

I am trying to comparison shop for a motherboard for one of our Dell Optiplex 790 Small Form Factor desktops and was curious as to whether anyone has a good source for purchasing motherboards (as well as any other replacement parts) for Dell computers.  Since our Dell Optiplex 790s are no longer under warranty I first contacted the Dell spare parts division to obtain a quote that seemed somewhat expensive even for the part alone.  I know there are other vendors around to get a better price for a dependable part.

My question is to ask if anyone knows of and recommends a reliable place to obtain such parts for out-of-warrantee Dell products.  I could also ask about the same thing for HP computers as well.   Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

David Parvin
dparvin at cuyahogafallslibrary.org<mailto:dparvin at cuyahogafallslibrary.org>
Phone:  (330) 928-2117  ext: 127