[OPLINTECH] Question about public computers at your libraries

Jordan Cooper via OPLINTECH oplintech at lists.oplin.org
Tue Mar 21 12:06:09 EDT 2017

This year will be the first year I'm getting computers with SSDs.  I
haven't replaced any of the HDDs from our older computers.

>From personal experience, they really are night and day with mechanical
drives.  The larger drives are still pretty cost prohibitive, but the low
and moderate sized ones are getting really reasonable.

Thanks,

*Jordan Cooper*
*Technology Associate*
Athens County Public Libraries