[OPLINTECH] Library PAC computer equipment

Chad Neeper via OPLINTECH oplintech at lists.oplin.org
Mon May 8 13:55:43 EDT 2017

I've seen similar setups before using iPads as kiosks. It can definitely
make quite a nice kiosk setup. Out of curiosity, though and if you don't
mind answering, how much would you estimate you spent per unit in both
setup time and actual hardware/software dollars? (I haven't done anything
with iPads before, so have no reference.)

*Full IT/Computer consulting services -- Specialized in libraries and
schools*