[OPLINTECH] Library PAC computer equipment

Joe Knueven via OPLINTECH oplintech at lists.oplin.org
Wed May 10 11:09:18 EDT 2017

I know this will probably sounds a little, um, botched together, but if I had the problem of kids unplugging it, I’d hot glue the USB to Lightning cable into the brick, and then pick up one of these from any local hardware store:

https://www.amazon.com/MM410G-Weatherproof-Outdoor-Receptacle-Protector/dp/B001JEPX4E/ref=sr_1_8?s=hi&ie=UTF8&qid=1494428831&sr=1-8&keywords=outdoor+outlet+cover

Every hardware store should have them, probably for less than the one linked to, but you get the idea.  You can put a little lock on it to keep the public from unplugging things.

Have a good day.

Joe

Joseph Knueven
Director