[OPLINTECH] WiFi usage reporting.

John Ross via OPLINTECH oplintech at lists.oplin.org
Tue Oct 3 09:33:01 EDT 2017

I use the Ubiquiti UniFi APs and they have a program to manage all the APs
that has a simple reporting feature as well. It has worked great for us
over the past 3 years at a fraction of the cost.

Aside from that, what about the State's "Who's On My WiFi" program?

Sincerely,

John L. Ross, III
Coordinator, Technology Services
Ashland Public Library