[OPLINTECH] Wireless printing

Technology Coordinator via OPLINTECH oplintech at lists.oplin.org
Tue Sep 12 08:54:35 EDT 2017

Phil,

We use an HP printer that has software that comes with the device that
allows for printing via e-mail.

The patron prints literally from anywhere, we have QR codes so they can add
the contact information (Mostly just the e-mail address)without the
surprisingly common misspelling of the email address. No driver
installation needed! This works with large attachments JPGs, PDFs and the
email itself.

Here is the HP document with more information...
https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03721293

...and the QR code generator I used.
http://www.qr-code-generator.com/

Hope this helps!

--
Mark Sanzotta
Technology Coordinator

“Google can bring you back 100,000 answers. A librarian can bring you back
the right one.” ― Neil Gaiman
<http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1221698.Neil_Gaiman>