[OPLINTECH] Time to Register for Fall eRate training

Mandy Knapp via OPLINTECH oplintech at lists.oplin.org
Tue Sep 19 13:36:54 EDT 2017

Hello all,

I hope this day finds you well. It’s now time to register for the *Fall
FY2018 E-Rate (Basics/Updates) and Form 470 *workshop. This workshop has
both a face-to-face session and webinar component and will be presented by
Lorrie Germann.

This year, USAC has made changes to the pull-down options on the Form 470,
changing how we request transport and Internet access.  Also, there are
many that have not fully utilized the Category 2 funding that is
available.  Plan on attending to make sure you have the most up-to-date
information.

The library-specific session is scheduled for November 27th from 9am-3pm.

To register for the in-person session at the State Library, please click
here. <https://library.ohio.gov/event/erate-workshop-in-person-oplin-slo/>

To register for the webinar, please click here.
<https://library.ohio.gov/event/erate-training-webinar-oplin-slo/>

For new staff or for those who have not applied for eRate in some time, we
will be having an eRate 101 webinar on October 11 from 2-3pm. This session
will go over the basics of eRate, including forms, eligible service and
answer any questions you may have about the process. Please click here to
register. <https://library.ohio.gov/event/erate-101/>

Mandy Knapp
Digital Resources Manager
Phone:  614-728-5252