[OPLINTECH] Scan and share day

Karen Perone kperone at rodmanlibrary.com
Fri Apr 6 11:05:49 EDT 2018

I am considering having a community "scan and share" day at the library
in conjunction with our local historical society. This would be a time
for patrons to bring in photos of local businesses and events that they
would be willing to have us add to our AllianceMemory.org website.

Have any of you ever sponsored one of these events and have any
guidelines or words of wisdom to share?

Karen Perone              kperone at rodmanlibrary.com
Head of Technology and Technical Services
Rodman Public Library     voice: 330-821-2665 x101
215 E. Broadway Street    fax: 330-821-5053
Alliance, OH 44601        http://www.rodmanlibrary.com