[OPLINTECH] VOIP

Tyson Horton tyson at mywcpl.org
Wed Apr 18 08:52:09 EDT 2018

We have been considering this option as well so I look forward to
hearing everyone's experience with it.

Thanks,
Tyson

--
Tyson Signature

Tyson Horton

Systems Administrator

Williams County Public Library

107 East High Street

Bryan, OH 43506

www.mywcpl.org <http://www.mywcpl.org/>

*/_This message and any response to it may constitute a public record
and thus may be publicly available to anyone who requests it._/*

---