[OPLINTECH] RightClick 2018 Call for Proposals

Don Yarman don at oplin.ohio.gov
Tue Aug 14 07:11:14 EDT 2018

Proposals for RightClick 2018, the Ohio library IT idea exchange, are due
August 22.

You've been, right? It's a great way to talk about your experiences solving
problems that other libraries have faced.

The OLC IT Division invites proposals for short presentations, 20 minutes
in length, that focus on your solution to a library IT challenge. Proposals
should be brief (less than 250 words), and should state the effect you hope
to achieve on your audience. Presenters are encouraged to explain your
tricks of the trade and stimulate discussion. Share a project you've
developed, a service or solution your library has implemented, or a
description of best practices for an IT process in a library setting.
RightClick encourages presentations on a wide range of topics, and they
welcome your ideas.

Personally, I like a good "Here's a thing we tried that went badly" story,
but it's called "RightClick," not "WrongClick."

Submit Proposals
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfUGCKr05n2fdpZpoX46d1OZx8z7KUWGyBf7fU7_uDd7mJ8bg/viewform>

*RightClick 2018: The Library IT Idea Exchange*
Friday, November 16, State Library of Ohio

*There is no registration fee for presenters.*