[OPLINTECH] TV as a projector

Jen Miller jmiller at doverlibrary.org
Sat Aug 25 15:08:10 EDT 2018

Hi all,
I am researching getting a television and using it for power point
presentations as well as digital bulletin board.  Do you have
recommendations?  Do I need extra equipment, or can I just buy a certain tv
and connect whatever I am presenting to the TV?

We are using the television for other presenters as well, who may have mac
books, older laptops, tablets. etc.  I am leaning toward a commercial
display smart TV at the moment, but can't find an article that really puts
the decision to rest.  TIA!

Jennifer Miller
Dover Public Library