[OPLINTECH] Equipment available

Jim Lack j.lack at rrpl.org
Thu Aug 30 09:21:35 EDT 2018

Rocky River Public Library recently upgraded our phone system.  We have the following phones available if anyone if interested:

[cid:image001.png at 01D44042.D78B0B20]
Toshiba DKT2010-SD             qty. 45

[cid:image002.png at 01D44042.D78B0B20]
Toshiba DKT2020-SD             qty.  2

"No image available"
Toshiba DSS2020-SD              qty.  2

[cid:image003.png at 01D44042.D78B0B20]

We also have two Samsung DVD/VCR combination players available.

If interested, I can be reached at my contact information listed below.

Thank You,

Jim Lack
Technology Support Manager
Rocky River Public Library