[OPLINTECH] Exchange CA Certificate Questions

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Fri Dec 21 12:16:26 EST 2018

I'm certainly no expert in security certs and I haven't used it with
Exchange, but I do have a poor-man's CA set up for internal use. It's not a
high-security and best-practices setup, but it lets me create certs for
non-public-facing things I need certs for. What kind of questions do you
have? Maybe the collective mind can provide a tiny bit of help.

*Full IT/Computer consulting services -- Specialized in libraries and
schools*