[OPLINTECH] Ohio Digital Network Participation Survey

jjohnson at library.ohio.gov jjohnson at library.ohio.gov
Mon Feb 12 15:21:15 EST 2018

Hello and happy Monday! As we here at Ohio Digital Network prepare for the first of Ohio's collections to be added to DPLA<https://dp.la/>, we are looking ahead to the future. To wit, that means it's survey time!
If your institution has *any* inkling of participating in DPLA and therefore ODN at any time in the future, please fill out this brief survey<https://goo.gl/forms/CRoBuI5d9MzWJzgB2> by Monday, March 12th. Your answers will help us shape our upcoming goals and plans.
Only one response per institution is needed, but don't worry too much about duplicates - I can sort the responses out and contact you if we have any questions.
And speaking of questions - if you have any, please let me know!

If you'd like to share the survey, please do! It's at https://goo.gl/forms/CRoBuI5d9MzWJzgB2

Thanks!

[cid:image011.jpg at 01D3A415.1DBD4C90]
Jen Johnson
(she/her/hers)
Library Consultant
Ohio Digital Network Project Coordinator
library.ohio.gov<http://library.ohio.gov/>
[cid:image012.png at 01D3A415.1DBD4C90]<https://www.facebook.com/StateLibraryOhio>  [Description: Description: Description: Twitter logo - links to the State Library of Ohio's Twitter page] <http://twitter.com/statelibohio>   [Description: Description: Description: Blog logo - Links to the State Library of Ohio's blog] <http://library.ohio.gov/blog/>   [cid:image015.png at 01D3A415.1DBD4C90] <http://pinterest.com/stlibohio/>