[OPLINTECH] USB flash drives

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Thu Feb 22 12:07:20 EST 2018

If my search-fu is good, it looks like the last time anyone discussed
buying flash drives was back in September 2010 (or was that 2011?).
Regardless, it was more than 30 seconds ago and the conversation isn't
really relevant any more. If you're still looking for cheap bulk flash
drives, my suggestion would be to repost your question to OPLINLIST. You'll
may get a better response there.

Newegg.com seems to have a lot of different style 100-pack bulk flash
drives down to as low as $193.

You could also go with custom library branded drives, but that's probably
more up into the $5-$6+ range. Maybe less if you shop around.
Random Google search:
https://www.customusb.com/spin-flash-drive/?qty=1&cap=4GB&utm_source=GoogleShopping&utm_medium=ppc&gclid=CjwKCAiA8bnUBRA-EiwAc0hZk138kq1yeKeCTGY4U4KsORFM3HwS1UiOtG8ZVCXIUv4dnLimGFR7NhoCLocQAvD_BwE

HTH,

*Full IT/Computer consulting services -- Specialized in libraries and
schools*