[OPLINTECH] ILS Administrator Opening at the Public Library of Youngstown and Mahoning County

Tom Casey TCASEY at libraryvisit.org
Thu Jul 5 11:49:53 EDT 2018

Hi Everyone,

The Public Library of Youngstown and Mahoning  County  seeks an innovative and experienced candidate to become our new ILS Administrator.
The complete job posting is located at http://www.bradburymiller.com/ILSadmindesc.pdf. Full instructions for applying are at  http://www.bradburymiller.com/plymcitad2018.htm.
The position is responsible for the management of our hosted Sierra  Integrated Library System, BiblioCommons  Discovery Catalog and serves as the point of contact for data analytics products and services.

Please feel free to email me directly off list if you have any questions.

Tom Casey
Technology Director
Public Library of Youngstown and Mahoning County