[OPLINTECH] RFID inventory wands

Chip Halvorsen Chip.Halvorsen at westlakelibrary.org
Wed Jul 18 15:22:47 EDT 2018

I'm gathering info on RFID inventory wands, specifically the large-antenna type that can link to an ILS live.

At least 3 vendors offer this type of wand. Examples are Bibliotheca Mobile Inventory (formerly  SmartStock), D-Tech FindIt, and Tech Logic CircTRAK Shelf Manager.

Does anyone out there use one of these? How's it working for you? Feel free to contact me off-list by email or phone if you prefer. Thanks.

-Chip Halvorsen, Systems Administrator
Westlake Porter Public Library
27333 Center Ridge Road
Westlake, OH 44145
Direct telephone: 440-250-5457
Library main: 440-871-2600
chip.halvorsen at westlakelibrary.org

[cid:b250205c-af53-4af0-a4db-2cc5cdc2569e]