[OPLINTECH] modifying a WordPress theme?

Lynne Welch welchly at herrickliboh.org
Wed Mar 14 12:26:43 EDT 2018

Hi,

We want to change the setup of our WordPress website. Basically, it now
has two columns and we want to merge them in order to change the
calendar from a list to a block style (using Google calendar via a
plug-in).

We have instructions to set up the Google calendar & insert the plug-in,
but are not sure how to remove the right sidebar and make the left one
expand to fill both spaces.

Can anyone point us in the right direction? We had the site designed by
someone who was not satisfactory and we don't want to go back to him so
we're hoping to do it ourselves.

Thanks,

Lynne

--