[OPLINTECH] Convert PDFs to Word format on public computers?

Phil Shirley pshirley at cuyahogafallslibrary.org
Fri Oct 26 10:34:55 EDT 2018

Do you offer any way for patrons to convert PDFs to Word format, either
with software on public computers or by recommending free web sites?

I'm suspicious of web sites that do this for free.

It looks like it might be cheap and easy to sign up for the Adobe Export
PDF service, which their free reader software uses, for $1.99 per month.
I don't know if it would work to have all 37 of our public internet
computers on the same account for this.

Phil

--
Phil Shirley