[OPLINTECH] Anyone know of any companies in Ohio that do Wi-Fi surveys?

Greg Ricker RickerG at wtcpl.org
Tue Aug 13 10:46:39 EDT 2019

Hello all,

We are looking for a company to perform a Wi-Fi survey at one of our branch locations. We were able to get a quote from Wi-Fi Surveyors out of Vandalia, Ohio but we don't know if their quote is high, low or on the mark. Has anyone had something like this done and if so, which company did you contract with to perform the survey?

Thank you.

-----
Greg Ricker
Warren-Trumbull County Public Library
Department Manager, Information Technology
444 Mahoning Ave. NW  Warren, Ohio 44483
rickerg at wtcpl.org<mailto:rickerg at wtcpl.org> | http://www.wtcpl.org/
330.399.8807 x144

[WTCPLConnectionsHQlogo]