[OPLINTECH] PC Reservation Software

Peter Klein peter at canalfultonlibrary.org
Wed Dec 4 14:58:23 EST 2019

Thank you for your input! You always give great insight into questions
on here. I'll go ahead and set up a lab to see how things go with it.

Another member here brought up to me that Libki's print management uses
Google Cloud Print, which will no longer be supported coming December
next year. We handle printing with Secure Print settings, so thankfully
print management features don't matter to us either.

Thanks again,
Peter Klein
Technology Manager
Canal Fulton Public Library