[OPLINTECH] Windows10 in Patron Computers

Ortiz, Alexandria ao13121 at hialeahfl.gov
Thu Jan 17 12:51:31 EST 2019

Hello,

We installed Win10 back in 2016 but for some reason when Windows runs its updates the computer always ends up freezing and unable to correctly run them. We tried reimaging a couple but the issue still persists, has anyone else been having these type of issue? The libraries' patron computers are using mandatory profiles and they're domain-joined. I'm not sure if the issue is how they were originally setup or if it simply the updates.

Thanks,

Alexandria Ortiz Rosado
Systems Librarian | Hialeah Public Libraries
190 West 49th Street,
Hialeah, FL 33012
305-821-2700, ext. 239
ao13121 at hialeahfl.gov<mailto:ao13121 at hialeahfl.gov> | www.hialeahfl.gov/library<http://www.hialeahfl.gov/library>

Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.