[OPLINTECH] GSuite for nonprofits and Chrome device

Becky Schultz bschultz at yourppl.org
Wed Sep 11 09:05:27 EDT 2019

Hello,

We are trying to figure out how to set up a chromebox for use as an in
house PAC kiosk (this is our first chrome device).  However, we are
stuck.  We can add devices fine, and login with a GSuite account, but
the chrome devices option remains greyed out and we can go no further.
Not sure if it's a configuration problem or limitation of the nonprofit
suite.  Any help or advice would be appreciated!