[OPLINTECH] Preparing your library for LinkedIn Learning authentication

Don Yarman don at oplin.ohio.gov
Thu Sep 12 14:19:29 EDT 2019

OPLINTECH—

More information will be announced soon on OPLINLIST, but we are nearing a
solid plan for migrating Ohio libraries from Lynda.com to LinkedIn
Learning. I am awaiting final confirmation that *Ohio libraries will be
upgrading to LinkedIn Learning November 4-7*.

In addition to the IP addresses I previously listed for LinkedIn Learning
authentication...

   - 108.174.8.21
   - 64.152.25.209
   - 108.174.2.192/27 (108.174.2.192 - 108.174.2.223)
   - 108.174.5.96/27 (108.174.5.96 - 108.74.5.127)

...I have been told these additional addresses will be necessary:

   - 108.714.8.22
   - 8.22.161.209
   - 108.174.7.84
   - 108.174.7.85
   - 108.174.8.31

Please enable access for these to your SIP or PatronAPI servers through
your firewalls.

                    Don Yarman
                    Director, Ohio Public Library Information Network
                    2323 W Fifth Ave Suite 130, Columbus OH 43204
                    don at oplin.ohio.gov | 614.728.5250
                    ⛰ ↷ ✷ ☠

                                  —DY