[OPLINTECH] Simple, cheap idea that might be adapted for some libraries

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Fri Apr 17 13:38:29 EDT 2020

Just a quick follow-up:
The creative juices are already starting to flow. A director just responded
off-list with a great variation:  a shower curtain.
It might be tricky to find a clear one, if that's your need/desire. But I'd
say that's a pretty great variation...sturdy plastic, pre-made holes with
grommets, usually weighted, reinforced bottoms...

*Full IT/Computer consulting services -- Specialized in public libraries*