[OPLINTECH] Job Opportunity: Systems Administrator

Travis McAfee Travis.McAfee at waylibrary.info
Thu Aug 6 14:15:19 EDT 2020

Way Public Library is a vibrant community library located in Perrysburg, OH, a suburb of Toledo, OH.  Way Library serves the city of Perrysburg and Perrysburg Township with a combined population of nearly 40,000 people.  Way Library is an independent, stand alone public library in Wood County, OH, with 36 staff members.
We have a position open for System Administrator.  We are looking for an individual who fulfills the qualifications listed in the job description, but who is also innovative and willing to seek out emerging technologies pertinent to the library world.
This full time position pays $52k to $75k a year with a generous benefits package.  Interested candidates should submit their cover letter and resume to Janel Haas at janel.haas at waylibrary.info<mailto:janel.haas at waylibrary.info>.  This position will remain open until filled.
Attached to this email you will find a complete job description.  Questions may be sent to janel.haas at waylibrary.info<mailto:janel.haas at waylibrary.info> or travis.mcafee at waylibrary.info<mailto:travis.mcafee at waylibrary.info>

Travis McAfee
Systems Administrator
Way Public Library
101 E. Indiana Ave.
Perrysburg, OH  43551

Voice:  (419) 874-3135 x103
Fax:     (419) 874-6129
Email:   travis.mcafee at waylibrary.info<mailto:travis.mcafee at waylibrary.info>
Web:  http://www.waylibrary.info<http://www.waylibrary.info/>

“The opinions expressed do not reflect Way Public Library policies or procedures.”