[OPLINTECH] Packet loss issues affecting libraries statewide

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Fri Aug 21 09:42:54 EDT 2020

FWIW, I've been tracking that since the wee hours of yesterday morning, I
think. Wasn't 100% certain it was all legit, though...I've been adjusting
my Zabbix the last few days and thought that some of the losses could have
been due to my own misconfig or ISP. But I did have an indication from
Champaign County Library (not on your list) of a real outage. Also, a call
just now from Community Library in Sunbury about a brief outage. Also not
on your list.

*Full IT/Computer consulting services -- Specialized in public libraries*