[OPLINTECH] CBTS VOIP Path Maintenance - Mon Feb 24th 10pm - 2am

Karl Jendretzky karl at oplin.ohio.gov
Tue Feb 18 12:10:41 EST 2020

CBTS VOIP Path Maintenance - Mon Feb 24th 10pm - 2am

This will only impact libraries which are purchasing CBTS VOIP service via
the state contract.

Next Monday evening starting at 10pm we'll be migrating the network path
used to service CBTS hosted VOIP phones onto a more reliable redundant
connection. Loss of connectivity to the call manager is expected to last
less than 30 minutes, but it could take 60-90 min for all phones to
reregister.

Let me know if there's any questions, thanks.

Karl Jendretzky
Technology Projects Manager
Ohio Public Library Information Network
(614) 728-1515