[OPLINTECH] Employee timekeeping software

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Mon Jan 13 10:14:49 EST 2020

One of the libraries I work with is looking for employee
timekeeping/timeclock type software. The library is a 15-20 employee
single-branch library and isn't looking for anything complex. I'm just
wondering what kind of software solutions other libraries of this
approximate size have come up with. Open source would be great, but
commercial is fine too.

*Full IT/Computer consulting services -- Specialized in public libraries*