[OPLINTECH] Technology for curbside pickup service

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Wed May 6 11:03:41 EDT 2020

Unofficially speaking for the libraries I work with, who mostly don't
monitor/participate on OPLINTECH, I haven't had anyone ask about scheduling
for their curbside pickup or drive-thru windows. They seem mostly to be
scheduling certain regular hours, during which the service will be
available.

Speaking personally as a patron, I hope libraries *don't* try to schedule
individual patrons. Personally, I find that to be a deterrent.

2 cents,

*I am no longer responding off-list to topical replies sent only/directly
to me.*
*Perhaps with the exception of public email forums, libraries have a
wonderfully amazing reputation for openness and sharing, a concept I
support and encourage. **Your thoughts are useful and valuable. As always,
I beg you to share them publicly so that other libraries can benefit from
them and participate in a conversation**.*

*Full IT/Computer consulting services -- Specialized in public libraries*