[OPLINTECH] Keyboard covers

Chad N. cneeper at level9networks.com
Tue May 26 14:36:35 EDT 2020

That's all I received. Following the conversation thread, my guess is they
successfully used P&S on the keyboards (maybe as well as the mice). But
hopefully, Ruth will chime in publicly with some clarification and details
of what her library has done and their observations...  😉 It sounds like a
promising idea.

*I am no longer responding off-list to topical replies sent only/directly
to me.*
*Libraries have a wonderfully amazing reputation for openness and sharing,
a concept I support and encourage. **Your thoughts are useful and valuable.
As always, I beg you to share them publicly so that other libraries can
benefit from them and participate in a conversation**.*

*Full IT/Computer consulting services -- Specialized in public libraries*