[OPLINTECH] MS office

slewis at worthingtonlibraries.org slewis at worthingtonlibraries.org
Mon Nov 23 16:18:28 EST 2020

When you set up the computer, do not connect it to any network - wired or wireless. When you do that, you should get an option in the out-of-box experience to say "I don't have Internet". If you connect it to a network with Internet access during the out-of-box experience, that option disappears and you'd have to start all the way over. When you click that, you can choose to create a local account that is not linked to a Microsoft account, and then move forward setting up the machine like you would a previous Windows version.

Sam Lewis
Systems Administrator