[OPLINTECH] ADA Compliant Website Questions

Sean Fennell seanf at muskingumlibrary.org
Tue Oct 6 18:22:14 EDT 2020

Hello!

We are looking into options for making sure our website is ADA compliant. I
have contacted several organizations/developers for information and quotes
on auditing for compliance and remediating any issue the audit reveals. I
have a few questions that would help me as I move forward with this
endeavor.

   1. Is your library's website ADA compliant?
   2. If so, are there organizations or developers you have worked with and
   recommend?
   3. If you have been through this process, do you have any advice for
   moving forward with an ADA website compliance audit and remediation?

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Sean

---
Sean Fennell, MFA
Marketing & Community Relations Director
Muskingum County Library System
220 N 5th Street
Zanesville, Ohio 43701
740.453.0391 ext. 121