[OPLINTECH] ISO: Color Inkjet printer recommendations

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Fri Aug 6 11:55:18 EDT 2021

Not being familiar with your specific needs, I can't make a specific model
recommendation, but my own go-to manufacturer for business class printers
has always been HP. Over the years, I've consistently found HP printers to
be extremely reliable and very well-supported (in general knowledge,
hardware, and software) for business use cases. From there, it's just a
matter of matching the specific intended use case/needs with a specific
printer. Does it need network capabilities? Wireless? Ink jet cartridges vs
tanks? Expected duty cycle, etc. No matter what manufacturer you go with,
though, always shy away from the cheap consumer-level crap! (That rule of
thumb isn't specific to printers; it's true for pretty much everything.)

FWIW, HTH,

*My personal listserv policy:*

*I may not respond off-list to topical replies sent only/directly to me.*
*Libraries have a wonderfully amazing reputation for openness and sharing,
a concept I support and encourage. Your thoughts are useful and valuable. I
beg you to share them publicly so that other libraries can benefit from
them too and perhaps participate in an open conversation...which can't
occur off-list.*

*Full IT/Computer consulting services -- Specialized in public libraries*