[OPLINTECH] UPC disposal

Tim Laino tim.laino at wadsworthlibrary.com
Fri Aug 6 12:25:08 EDT 2021

Hi Jarrad,

If they are APC brand they have a replacement battery cartridge recycling
program:
https://www.apc.com/us/en/who-we-are/sustainability/recycling-options.jsp

A lot of the smaller units are mostly plastic with a circuit board but
consider stripping out any metal and recycling if that is supported in your
area.

Thanks,

Tim

Tim Laino, Manager, Systems & Technology Services
Wadsworth Public Library
132 Broad Street
Wadsworth, OH 44281
330-335-2600