[OPLINTECH] Mobile / Cloud Printing Solutions

CJ Stephens cstephens at crcpl.org
Mon Jan 25 14:20:30 EST 2021

Additionally, I would also appreciate your opinions and experiences with PrinterOn and Princh as well if you use either of those solutions.

Sorry for the second email but I realized after reading it a second time that I may have sounded as if I wasn't interested in the information on those products. I am!!

Thanks again,

CJ Stephens
Information Technology Manager
Chillicothe & Ross County Public Library
(740)702-4116 | cstephens at crcpl.org<mailto:cstephens at crcpl.org>
[crcpl-310x90]<http://www.crcpl.org/>