[OPLINTECH] Problem with Star receipt printers

Phil Shirley pshirley at cuyahogafallslibrary.org
Tue Jul 13 11:13:51 EDT 2021

A couple of people have pointed me in the direction of a fix for this
(below in case you're interested; install driver and then power cycle).

https://www.starmicronics.com/Support/download.aspx?type=1&tabText=%20futurePRNT%20V7.5.1%20Lite%20&path=DriverFolder\drvr\tsp100_v751_lite.zip&id=1742&referrer=https://www.starmicronics.com/support/