[OPLINTECH] Circulating Tablets and Chromebooks

Michael Thornton mthornton at acdl.info
Wed Jul 14 14:59:20 EDT 2021

Hello all,

We are exploring the possibility of circulating Chromebooks and/or tablets.
We are interested in hearing from libraries that are currently doing so
regarding how you are handling the actual circulation. We feel some urgency
to establish access friendly practices that nonetheless ensure we actually
get our devices back. What is everyone doing to ensure this? Are your
libraries circulating through your ILS only or is there some other
agreement or process you are using with/instead of this?

All thoughts welcome.

Thank you!

Michael W Thornton | Digital Library Branch Manager

*Ashtabula County District Library*
4335 Park Ave, Ashtabula, OH 44004

440.990.2338 (office)
www.acdl.info
Ashtabula Branch 440.997.9341 | Geneva Branch 440.466.4521
*Gather, Read, Discover, Transform*