[OPLINTECH] Chromebook Filtering

Don Yarman don at oplin.ohio.gov
Fri Jul 16 15:06:39 EDT 2021

I need to add this to a page on the OPLIN site. If you use the Cisco
Umbrella OpenDNS that OPLIN provides:

For iOS devices there's a Cisco Security Connector which you leverage
with your Mobile Devicer Manager
https://docs.umbrella.com/deployment-umbrella/docs/cisco-mobile-security-setup-guide

For Chromebooks there's both an extension and an app available
https://docs.umbrella.com/deployment-umbrella/docs/cisco-umbrella-chromebook-client-deployment-guide

For Android devices there's this guide
https://docs.umbrella.com/deployment-umbrella/docs/deploying-the-android-client

                    Don Yarman
                    Director, Ohio Public Library Information Network
                    2323 W Fifth Ave Suite 130, Columbus OH 43204
                    don at oplin.ohio.gov | 614.728.5250