[OPLINTECH] wifi generator recommendations?

welchly at herrickliboh.org welchly at herrickliboh.org
Tue Jun 29 14:01:01 EDT 2021

Hello colleagues,

We installed 3 Ubiquiti Unifi white saucers (sorry, I don't know the
technical term) more than 5 years ago in order to offer wifi to our
public. We have 2 for the staff wifi (password protected, one in the
basement and the other on the main floor as it's an old building with
thick walls and concrete floors) and 1 for the public (on the main
floor).

They are starting to have issues with signal consistency, and we have
decided to look into our options. Any suggestions for suppliers,
installers, and products are welcome!

Thanks,

Lynne

--
Lynne Welch - Herrick Memorial Library of Wellington OH
ph. 440-647-2120  e. welchly at herrickliboh.org