[OPLINTECH] wifi generator recommendations?

Colleen Sandusky csandusky at loudonvillelibrary.org
Tue Jun 29 14:30:04 EDT 2021

Lynne,
You may want to try rolling back the software on your access points to 4.3.21. I use UAP-AC-Lite access points and have been battling this as well. There is a software glitch and don’t ask me why Ubiquiti hasn’t addressed it. I was having to restart them every day, since the rollback I haven’t had any problems.
Hope that helps,
Colleen Sandusky
Technology Administration
Loudonville Public Library