[OPLINTECH] LinkedIn Learning migration news

Don Yarman don at oplin.ohio.gov
Mon Mar 8 14:24:32 EST 2021

As announced previously, during the first week in May Ohio libraries will
be migrating from the legacy Lynda.com platform to LinkedIn Learning for
Library. NEO-RLS is hosting a webinar March 18 where LinkedIn's Julie
Palmer and I will demo the new interface, discuss the state of the
migration, and answer questions.

Register for the webinar at
https://mms.neo-rls.org/Calendar/moreinfo_responsive.php?eventid=62665&org_id=NEOL

Meanwhile, I have put some information about the transition on the OPLIN
website, https://oplin.ohio.gov/lynda-transition. LinkedIn has provided a
few graphics to assist with promotion, and I have added those to the
marketing materials available at https://oplin.ohio.gov/linkedin-learning.

See you on March 18.

                    Don Yarman
                    Director, Ohio Public Library Information Network
                    2323 W Fifth Ave Suite 130, Columbus OH 43204
                    don at oplin.ohio.gov | 614.728.5250