[OPLINTECH] Fwd: FCC Releases Emergency Connectivity Fund Order

Don Yarman don at oplin.ohio.gov
Thu May 13 10:46:46 EDT 2021

A quick explanation of the new Emergency Connectivity Fund Program. We will
be scheduling a library-specific webinar with Lorrie soon, with particular
attention to where CIPA-compliance does and does not apply in the use of
these funds.

                    Don Yarman
                    Director, Ohio Public Library Information Network
                    2323 W Fifth Ave Suite 130, Columbus OH 43204
                    don at oplin.ohio.gov | 614.728.5250