[OPLINTECH] Fwd: Emergency Connectivity Fund (ECF) Form 472/BEAR Workshops Scheduled

Don Yarman don at oplin.ohio.gov
Mon Oct 4 14:11:08 EDT 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Lorrie Germann
Date: Mon, Oct 4, 2021 at 1:53 PM
Subject: Emergency Connectivity Fund (ECF) Form 472/BEAR Workshops Scheduled

Good afternoon E-Rate/ECF Community,

USAC released the new ECF version of the Form 472/BEAR application for
reimbursement this past Friday. Due to the number of questions I’ve
received regarding how to file the application, I’ve created a step-by-step
guide but also scheduled a couple of webinars to walk you through the
process.  The training is appropriate for both school and library ECF
applicants.

To register for one of the webinars, please go to
https://www.ohio-k12.help/ecf/ecf-events/.

The guide can be found at
https://www.ohio-k12.help/ecf/ecf-resource-library/.

As a reminder, if you are applying during the 2nd ECF Form 471 filing
window, the deadline to file is October 13, 11:59 PM.

If you have questions or need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact
me.

Sincerely,

Lorrie
*Lorrie Germann*
State E-Rate Coordinator
On behalf of the Ohio Department of Education
www.ohio-k12.help/erate
Office: 740-223-2420
Cell: 740-253-1153