[OPLINTECH] "Advanced" Printing

Michael Thornton mthornton at acdl.info
Wed Sep 29 14:06:23 EDT 2021

Hello all,

Our local OfficeMax is closing, so there will be a gap in our community for
custom printing services soon. To make up the gap, we’re interested in
adding an inkjet printer that is well suited to special projects (we would
rather not run labels and iron on transfers through our expensive leased
MFPs) and possibly providing use of a plotter or other large format printer
as well. Do any of you have such devices? What do you use? Any advice for
us?

Thanks!

Michael W Thornton | Digital Library Branch Manager

*Ashtabula County District Library*
4335 Park Ave, Ashtabula, OH 44004

440.990.2338 (office)
www.acdl.info
Ashtabula Branch 440.997.9341 | Geneva Branch 440.466.4521
*Gather, Read, Discover, Transform*