[oplinwebkits] More upgrades forthcoming this Sunday night

Laura Solomon laura at oplin.org
Tue Feb 7 12:21:05 EST 2012

Murphy's Law has struck...just as we finished up one set of upgrades, another one comes along! The libraries that were scheduled to be upgraded today already have the latest one, and this notice does not apply to them.

We are going to do things a bit differently this time, in order to try to do these quickly and efficiently. Instead of spacing these out over a period of days, we're going to do them all in one go, after libraries close.

Beginning at 7pm this Sunday, February 12th until the wee hours of the morning, we will complete the upgrades. Please do not make any changes to your library's site between 7 pm Sunday and 7 am Monday morning. Thanks for your patience,

Laura

--
Laura Solomon, MCIW, MLS
Library Services Manager