[Digihubsadmin] some possibilities(?)

Lodge, Missy MLODGE at library.ohio.gov
Thu Aug 14 12:25:55 EDT 2014

I personally think it would be well worth all of our time to pursue this opportunity.  Many years ago (and Kim Fender  may be the only one who remembers this) there was a core group who talked about going for a NLG Digitization Grant.  Unfortunately, the State Library is very limited on the amount of match that we can provide but I (as well as several of us here) are used to being 5% on paper and 50% in real-time!  Katy Klettlinger, the new LPD consultant has extensive digitization experience and would have some great ideas and concepts if we move forward.

Missy Lodge
Associate State Librarian for Library Development
274 E. 1st Avenue
Columbus, OH 43201
Tel: 614-644-6914
Fax: 614-466-3584
library.ohio.gov

Share Your Story by telling us how a
State Library service or resource helped
you or your library.