[Digihubsadmin] Ready for our next meeting/conference call?

Stephen Hedges hedgesst at oplin.org
Fri Aug 29 10:05:03 EDT 2014

yeah, both 9/12 & 9/24 could be too much.

Let me throw one more piece of information into the pot. The folks who are invited so far (the members of the digihubsadmin list) are:
Angela O, Chatham, Jeff, Mandy, Meg, Missy, Paula, and me.

Stephen
--
Stephen Hedges, Director
2323 W. Fifth Ave., Suite 130, Columbus, OH 43204
614-728-5250  ::  hedgesst at oplin.org